50m Outdoor Heated Lap Pool
Our 8 lane, outdoor heated 50m pool is designed to be used by lap swimmers of all ages and speeds, this pool will also be used for our Learn To Swim classes and can be used by people simply looking to cool off on a hot day.
- Temperature: The main pool is currently heated to a temperature setting of 27.0 degrees.
- Lanes: While the pool is 8 lanes wide, they can be adjusted to suit all activites.
- Depth: The pool depth ranges from 1.1m at the shallow end to 2.0m deep at the other end.
- Covers: To help retain heat over night, all pools are covered each evening. To eliminate clutter and increase safety on the pool deck all covers retract up onto rollers.
While we will always reserve a number of lanes for general lap swimming, it is worth noting that some times of the day are busier than others.
To check how busy the 50m pool is (and therefore how many lanes have been set aside for lap swimming only), check out our lane availability.
- Heated to 27 Degrees
- 8 Lanes Wide
- Perfect for Carnivals
- Accessibility Access
- Shaded Grandstand
25m Indoor Heated Pool
Our indoor heated 25m pool is designed to be used by swimmers who are wanting hydrotherapy. This pool is also used for our Swimming and Water Safety Program and some of our Aqua Aerobics classes.
Please note the schedule above for this pool's availability.
- Heated to 33 degrees
- Rehabilitation or gentle exercise
- Hoist access available
Toddlers Pool and Play Area
Our heated toddler pool and play area is designed to be a fun and safe envirnoment for children and families.
Temperature: The toddler pool is heated to 27 degrees.
Depth: The pool depth ranges from ankle deep to knee deep.
This pool is open only during the warmer months (October to May, subject to change).
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 6.00 pm
Sat - Sun: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Heated to 27 degrees
- 2 free electric BBQs
- Fully fenced area
Pool Hire Pricelist
|Resident Swim Club Pool Hire
|50m Pool Hire
|50m Pool Lane Hire
|25m Pool lane Hire
|Life Guard Hire
Appropriate Swimwear Policy
Appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times to maintain a clean, safe and inviting environment for all our patrons. Clothing, other than swimwear, can create problems with water clarity, pool disinfectant and our water filtration systems.